We are personally present and excellently connected. We know the top decision makers and the market and have the best access to clients and candidates. We share a deep interest in these markets, the products, the people.
We know what impact the market development has on companies and decision-makers. This makes us competent sparring partners and credible intermediaries for clients and candidates. We identify ourselves with the concerns of our clients. And we want our candidates to make progress.
Our expertise lies in correctly approaching candidates, assessing their fit and winning them over for a task. We use professional tools and proceed creatively and systematically. This enables us to complete projects efficiently and as quickly as possible.
We are entrepreneurially motivated, highly flexible and absolutely service-oriented. We are always aware of our high responsibility. Conscientiousness, reliability, identification and commitment are the basis for the sustainable cooperation we strive for. We do not necessarily have to be the biggest. But we want to be the best in our field. Internationally. We work hard to achieve this. With passion. With enthusiasm. With fun.
SUITS. not least marks our claim: that everything fits as well as possible. For companies and candidates alike. So that everyone benefits in the end.
- Our starting point is usually positions with six-digit annual salaries. We generally agree on a fixed fee. We only work with exclusive assignments and not on success. We only accept mandates that we can fulfil. Our aim is to conclude a contract within 90 days.
- Our work is based on a detailed job profile. This takes into account not only the current but also the future requirements resulting from the market development as well as the cultural context of the company. This is where our many years of industry expertise pay off.
- We work exclusively via direct sourcing. We use all channels for this purpose. Last but not least, we have at our disposal an extensive database of professionals from our sectors, who have been expertly qualified by us. This enables us to identify suitable candidates quickly and efficiently.
- We make a well-founded recommendation. We see not only the current position of a candidate, but also his or her potential.
- We use tools and test procedures we have developed ourselves for this purpose. We can also obtain references on request.
- SUITS.Diagnostics integrates SUITS. psychological aptitude diagnostics procedures in its selection processes. This includes an obligatory, free personality test that supports the professional and personal assessment of candidates by the consultants. In addition, SUITS. offers an optional modular program of personality and performance tests that measure aspects such as leadership style, motivation or social competence. The service is rounded off by a management assessment for the potential analysis of executives.
- We proceed systematically and efficiently. Regular status reports ensure maximum transparency. We organize all appointments and trips.
We support your recruiting by offering you free member access to profashionalsjobs. Normally, membership costs EUR 4,900. This innovative job platform uses the reach of our B2B medium profashionals and offers access to around 10,000 professionals in all functions. For one year, you can then post all your job vacancies there free of charge. Ideally, we connect your career site digitally, then there is no need for you to enter any data and the job offers are always up to date.
Executive Search clients can participate in SUITS.Connect free of charge on request. This is our program for filling middle management and specialist positions. This gives you exclusive access to the SUITS candidate network – exclusively potential candidates selected by us who have explicitly agreed to participate. SUITS.Connect is currently being relaunched.
- At the end of each search, you will receive a project report that gives you an overview of the project and allows you to draw conclusions about your attractiveness in the candidate market.
- We donate a fixed percentage of our annual profit to charity.