Job opening at SUITS. – to begin as soon as possible.
Are you excited about the fashion and lifestyle business and looking to get to know this fascinating industry first hand? Are you someone with experience in Executive Search, preferably in the FMCG sector, and looking to take the next step in your career?
We are a young, rapidly growing company in the heart of Munich. As an Executive Search agency, we recruit internationally for top-level management positions in the fashion and lifestyle business. To strengthen our research team and as a trusted advisor to our candidates from the highest levels of management, we are looking for a
RESEARCH CONSULTANT (M/F)
to begin as soon as possible. Your responsibilities will include:
- drawing up identification strategies and lists of target firms
- identifying candidates and making initial contact over the phone
- interviewing candidates over the phone
- establishing and maintaining contact with candidates
- maintaining databases
- preparing and assisting with acquisition meetings
- assisting with candidate interviews
- participating in candidate-client presentations
- preparing and following up on presentations and interviews
- compiling company and market analyses
- training and supporting the development of Research Associates and Junior Research Consultants
You will carry out all these responsibilities reliably, thoroughly and proactively. You have an excellent demeanour; you are a strong communicator who makes a confident, positive impression. You speak German very well and are fluent in business English. An additional language is as advantage. You express yourself with clarity and sensitivity in person, over the phone or in writing.
You have a strong service orientation, a keen awareness of quality and a conscientious attitude. You are flexible, a team player who also has a sense of humour. Ideally you have completed a university degree and gained some experience in the project business – preferably in the area of fashion and lifestyle. Naturally, you also have a great affinity for the fashion and luxury goods industry.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application. Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org – and make sure to mention when you are available to start.